Discover Gaudí's Crypt, located in the Colònia Güell, a textile village located only 20 minutes away from Barcelona. The Crypt of the twisted columns is regarded as Gaudí's lab and has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Catalan
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Visitors' Center in Colònia GüellOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Colònia Güell is only 20 minutes away from Barcelona.
- Arriving by train:
- Take the Ferrocarriles de la Generalitat de Catalunya (FGC) from Plaza España, Barcelona to Colònia Güell Station. Lines S33, S8, and S4. A return ticket costs 5.60 EUR.