A Segway Tour to the districts of Eixample and Gràcia including the Sagrada Familia and other Barcelona top sights. Listen to your guide's explanations and get insider tips while cruising in the sun.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, French, Spanish, Catalan, English, Italian, Russian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at our office in Passeig Lluís Companys 10Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Due to local regulations for Segways, the minimum age for Segway Tour participants in Barcelona is 16 years. Younger participants can join the tour on high end electric bicycles at discounted rates.
- Small groups: 2-6 people per guide. To enhance safety and due to local regulations for Segways, bigger groups are split up and accompanied by several guides.
- Riders must be able to make motions similar to climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Gliders must stand at least 110 centimeters in height, having a weight between 35-120.20 kilograms, and do not exceed 120.20 kilograms/265 lbs. It is strongly recommended that expectant mothers do not participate in any Segway activities for their own safety and that of their child.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended. In winter warm, water resistant clothing and gloves are recommended.