From Barcino to Barcelona, follow this historic route to discover the former coastline of this amazing city. Go for a short swim, learn about the art of sailing and navigation, and end the evening with an optional meal or toast!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, Catalan, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Cruise back in time and travel the historic route between Barcino and Barcelona.
- Experience an original adventure and discover Barcelona in a different way!
- Learn everything you need to know about sail trimming.
- Sailboat rental
- Sailing with expert captain
- Initiation to sailboat cruising
- On-board selection of appetizers served on the deck before setting sail
- Water or soft drinks
- Open sea swim (if weather allows)
- Cleaning service
- Pick-up at the meeting point and check-in
- Port, surveillance, mooring and insurance services
- Fuel consumption
- Snacks on board: Varied appetizers on your way back to the port with Spanish tapas such as montaditos, croquetas, bunuelos, Iberian sausages, soft drinks, wine, cava, beer, etc. (EUR 25 per person).
- Meal on board: Restaurant dinner on board. A waiter will bring you the menu to the sailboat (EUR 35 per person).
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point: Port Olímpic, at the gas station located inside the port. Please arrive 10 minutes before the starting time. See city map. How to get there: Subway: L4 Ciutadella - Vila Olímpica stop Bus: 10, 36, 45, 71, 92, 99 and 100. Starts at 13:00hOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- What do I need to bring along?
- Comfortable, weather appropriate clothing (i.e. jacket, swimming suit, towel, etc.)
- Shoes with white rubber soles
- Your favorite music in USB