Discover Barcelona and the Sagrada Familia of Gaudí in half a day. See the main highlights of Barcelona including Old Town and Montjuic Hill while in the company of a small group of maximum 8 people and an expert guide. This tour includes hotel pickup.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- Please, check your email inbox for the specific pickup time. Pickup at the lobby of your hotel or at the entrance of your apartment.
- Private or small groups available
- See the top sights in Barcelona on this exciting half-day tour
- Avoid long lines at La Sagrada Familia, Gaudí’s masterpiece
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the city from the 1992 Olympic Village on top of Montjüic Mountain
- Marvel at the medieval narrow streets of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter
- Tour in a small group of 8 guests with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a private air-conditioned minivan between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM
- Small-group tour with up to 8 guests
- Skip-the-Line ticket reservation at Sagrada Familia
- Walking tour of the Gothic Quarter
- Sagrada Familia tickets (private option only)
- Sagrada Familia tickets (approximately €26 due in cash to the guide, unless private option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any personal expenses
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Your guide will meet you in the lobby or entrance of your hotel/accommodation in Barcelona. Make sure to check your email inbox for the specific pickup time.
- Please note, that there is a dress code at La Sagrada Familia. See-through clothing, uncovered shoulders, low necklines, and exposed backs and midriffs are not allowed. Please dress accordingly otherwise you will be denied entry.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.