Enjoy a sightseeing tour to the see the best of Barcelona. Visit the Sagrada Familia and end with spectacular views of the Montserrat Mountain, all in one day. Tour with a small group of maximum 8 guests and with hotel pickup included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private or small groups available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup possible from your hotel or apartment in Barcelona.
- Learn about the Roman origins of Barcelona
- Skip the long lines to the Sagrada Familia
- Visit the sacred rock of Montserrat
- Enjoy a walking tour of the Old Town
- Experience breathtaking panoramic views of the city
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or apartment at Barcelona
- Private transportation
- Small group tour of no more than 8 people
- If private option selected: entrance tickets to the Sagrada Familia
- Walking tour of the Old Town
- Skip-the-line ticket reservation
- Professional guide
- If small-group option selected: entrance tickets to the Sagrada Familia (to be paid on the day of the tour, approximately 25€ per person)
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please provide the age of your children to arrange the proper child seat.
- Please make sure to provide the exact address of your accommodation in Barcelona
- Please check your email inbox for the specific pickup time. Your guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel or at the entrance of your apartment.
- Please note, that your skip-the-line ticket to Sagrada Familia and is to be paid for on the day of your tour. Please pay your guide approximately 25€ in cash on the day of your tour.
- Please note, that there is a dress code at La Sagrada Familia. See-through clothing, uncovered shoulders, low necklines, and exposed backs and midriffs are not allowed. Please dress accordingly otherwise you will be denied entry.