Explore the Jewish heritage of Barcelona on a 2-hour walking tour. Visit the oldest synagogue in Spain at the Sinagoga Mayor Barcelona, and explore other areas of Jewish interest in the Gothic Quarter, including 4 historic synagogues.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in Plaça Sant Jaume, just next to the "Alcampo" store.Open in Google Maps ⟶