On this full-day guided e-Bike tour, enjoy cycling through the Penedès wine country near Barcelona. Connect with local people, discover some family-run wineries and taste their best wines, and eat in a restaurant with typical local dishes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Catalan
Select participants and date
• How to get to Lavern-Subirats by train: Train Renfe Cercanies R4. Train leaves at 9:15 AM from Plaça Catalunya Station. Entrance is on the corner of Ronda Universitat and Rambla de Catalunya. Trains also leave from Arc de Triomf and Sants stations.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothing for cycling
- Bring a raincoat in case of rain
- Bring adequate sun protection
- Being able to ride a bike is mandatory
- Independent travelers, small private groups, and families are welcome to join