Discover the historic neighborhoods of Barcelona on this futuristic, 2-hour Segway tour. See the city’s gleaming Mediterranean coast, the iconic Sagrada Familia, the city's own Arc de Triumph, and the last bullfighting arena in Catalonia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Russian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- From August 2017, the minimum age required to ride a Segway is 16 years. Under-aged participants may join the tour on a mini electric bicycle instead of a Segway for the same price
- Participants should weigh between 45 and 130 kilograms (99 to 286 pounds) to ride a Segway
- Please note that the number of tour participants can reach up to 30 people at a time, but you will be divided into smaller groups of 6 people maximum
- Protective headgear must be used, and the local tour operator provides helmets of all sizes
- Please bring an identification document or copy of it (this can be a picture on your smartphone)
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please bring appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes