Explore Barcelona's main food market and learn to prepare paella with a chef during a paella cooking class. Enjoy tapas, sangria, and your own paella during the class.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Our location is a white door with square glass tiles on all sides. Our address is displayed on the door, and someone from our team is usually there to welcome you. There is also a doorbell above the mailboxOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- La Boqueria Market is closed on Sundays and public holidays and is excluded from the experience on these days. Your chef with still source fresh ingredients for these days
- Light walking is required before, during, and after the market