Explore the beaches, quaint villages, architecture and landscapes of Costa Brava on this full-day tour from Barcelona. Visit Figueres, the town where Salvador Dalí was born, and the Dalí Theatre-Museum that holds the biggest collection of his artworks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the local partner's office located on the ground floor right in front of platform 19 in Estació del Nord metro station. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please be aware that the tour includes walking, please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- This tour will have a maximum of 25 travelers per guide
- The duration of the tour includes transportation to and from the destination
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- No-shows will not be refunded
- The tour is operated in both Spanish and English