Perhaps nothing is more culturally identifiable to Barcelona than great tapas and wine. Join this evening tour of Barcelona to discover its culinary highlights. Upgrade your experience to include an authentic Flamenco show in a historic setting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Look for your guide wearing a t-shirt with the local partner's name on it. The closest metro stations are Jaume I (L4) and Liceu (L3).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- All tours operate rain or shine. Please dress comfortably for the weather
- This tour is suitable for pescatarians, but unfortunately the options offered by the restaurants are unable to accommodate replacements for vegetarians or vegans
- If you have dietary restrictions, please email the supplier or add a note to your booking to notify them of any allergies. They will do their best to find a suitable alternative, but the restaurants are not always guaranteed to be able to replace the foods included
- Although the tour is not strenuous, comfortable walking shoes are recommended