Be immersed in the local culture on a walking tour through the hidden gems of Barcelona. Stroll through El Raval, admire the Guell Palace, and see the bar frequented by Dali, Picasso, and Hemingway.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Catalan
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
At the main entrance of the theatre ( Las Ramblas)Open in Google Maps ⟶