Discover Barcelona by Vespa! Design your own route, or follow the routes of our GPS Tomtom navigators and enjoy the natural beauty, splendid architecture, and historical cites that Barcelona has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Vespas can be picked up or dropped off at the Vesping office on Passatge Simó 24-26, next to the Sagrada Familia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Important: An International Driver's Licence is required to be able to take part in this tour.
- Vespa delivery to your accommodation is available on request for EUR 25 per service.
- The price is per Vespa and not per person. One Vespa fits a maximum of 2 people.
- Previous experience with a Vespa, an international driver's license, and a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) are required to take part.
- Please note that there is a required security deposit of 300 EUR per Vespa. This deposit will be voided once the Vespas are returned at the end of the tour.
- Opening times
- April-September: 09:30-16:00
- October-March: 10:00-16:00