Enjoy a laid-back bike tour giving you a great overview of Barcelona’s amazing architecture, history, and street culture. Experience the city from its beaches, back streets, iconic buildings, bodegas, Roman ruins, and its romantic hideaways.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Beside the fountain in the center of Plaça Reial, 1, 08002 Barcelona, Spain. Look for your guide holding an umbrella. The closest metro stations are Liceu (L3) and Jaume I (L4).Open in Google Maps ⟶