Discover the delights of Barcelona on a 3-hour guided bike tour. See attractions, such as the Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona, Olympic Marina, and Sagrada Família, as you enjoy the excitement and freedom of exploring the city on 2 wheels.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Plaça de Catalunya, at the door of the Hard Rock Cafe. Metro line 1 or line 3, Plaça de Catalunya stop. Look for the guide with the red t-shirt of the Barcelona Ciclo TourOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Children under 15 must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Departure Point: Plaça de Catalunya, at the door of the Hard Rock Cafe. Metro L1 or L3, Plaça de Catalunya. You should arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour begins. (Look for the guide in the red T-shirt)