Try stand up paddle surfing on your Barcelona visit. Start out at the Olympic Port and learn the basics, if you’ve never tried the sport before. It’s easy to learn, so you’ll be enjoying yourself in no time at all.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Moll de Gregal 1, Olympic Port, BarcelonaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothes and bring a towel and a change of clothing.
- In the spring and summer, you’ll need to bring a cap and suntan cream for protection from the sun.
- In the fall and winter, you should wear a wetsuit and a windbreaker (available for rent from the operator).