Discover Gaudi’s fantastical architecture from a self-balancing Segway on a 2-hour tour of Barcelona. See eccentric skyscrapers in the modern districts, explore the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter, and cruise the wide boulevards of L’Eixample.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Russian
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet at Carrer del Correu Vell 6, Barcelona 08002Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You must weigh 35 to 130 kg (75 to 286 lbs) to ride a Segway
- Wearing a helmet is required
- Please note that the number of tour participants can reach up to 30 people at a time, but this will be divided into small groups of 6 people or less. Each small group will have a guide