Explore the rich foliage, stunning vistas, and scenic lookouts of Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor, Maine with this self-guided driving tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
This is a self-guided tour. It begins at the Hulls Cove Visitor Center. Be sure to check your email before you begin driving to download the local partner's app, enter your unique password, and access your tour. Make sure to perform these steps before you arrive since there is very little data/wifi on-site. From the visitor center, simply follow the audio instructions and the route. If you have any questions, please contact the local partner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided tour. No guide will accompany you. The Action Tour Guide app functions as a guide, audio tour, and a map all in one.
- Vehicle rental is not included. Please arrange for a vehicle before you take the tour. You only need to book one tour per vehicle, not per person.
- Please ensure you have a charger in the car.
- After the booking, you will receive an email with a link to the Action Tour Guide app and a unique password to access the tour within the app.
- This tour has been developed by local guides, curated by creative writers, and narrated by professional voice artists.
- Most stops along the tour have animated videos allowing you to visualize what you cannot see, such as snapshots from different centuries or interior rooms.