Venture out onto the streets of Bangkok on an electric scooter in a small group. A fantastic way to explore the amazing sights like Chinatown, Muslim community, & unseen temples. Absorb the sounds and smells that the ancient city of Bangkok has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Thai, English
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Address: Charoen Krung Soi 44, 69/2-3-4 Talad Luang Bang Rak, Bangkok, 10500 The location is nestled just behind this historic Thai street in Bangkok’s oldest thai Market, just behind the famous Shangri La Hotel on the Chao Phraya River. From Saphan Taksin BTS Skytrain station, simply leave through exits number 1 and take the short walk along the back of the Shangri La. You shall find the welcoming Shop House about halfway down the street INSIDE the market called Bang Rak market or Talad Luang in Thai.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- - The minimum age for this activity must be 14
- - The minimum height for this activity is 150cm
- - The maximum body weight must be 100KG
- - The tour time includes 10 minutes of scooter practice to familiarize yourself with your e-scooter