Take a break from Bangkok and spend the day in nature, exploring Khao Yai National Park. Hike along nature trails and see impressive waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available Bangkok-wide. Look for a guide wearing TripGuru attire or holding a TripGuru sign.
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at National Stadium BTS Station exit 2. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Free Pickup Area
- Khaosan Road, Narathiwas Ratnakarin, Sathorn Road (North and South), Pratunam, Wireless Road
- Your tour guide will be holding a sign waiting for you
- Meeting Point
- National Stadium BTS Station Exit 2. Your tour guide will be holding a sign waiting for you
- Please ensure your accommodation is within the free pickup areas
- Kindly be at the meeting point/your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pickup time
- The tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes before proceeding to the next stop.
- If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination
- Swimming and bathing are strictly prohibited at any of Khao Yai National Park's waterfalls, including Haew Suwat Waterfall