Experience a piece of World War II history on a private full-day tour from Bangkok. Learn the 20th-century history of Kanchanaburi Province and ride the infamous Death Railway over the River Kwai.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from the lobby of your hotel in Bangkok city center.
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The visit to the war cemetery and museum may operate in the afternoon
- It is roughly a 2 to 2.5 hour journey to reach Kanchanaburi province