Immerse yourself in the cultural and historical heritage of Bangkok by exploring the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha Temple and the options for Wat Pho, local markets and Wat Arun. Enjoy this trip with an experienced, local tour guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Participants on this tour should note that the chapel is a national shrine and you will be required to wear proper attire: no bare shoulders and knees, or strapless-heel shoes
- Shoes must be removed before entering the temple buildings as a matter of respect
- Photography is permitted in the Royal Palace Grounds and in the compounds of the Emerald Buddha Temple, but not inside the buildings
- Restroom facilities are available