Join a guided tour of Damnoen Saduak Floating Market by longtail boat, then watch the train arrive inside Mae Klong Railway Market. After, take mini workshops at a coconut farm and salt farm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, German, English, French, Spanish, Chinese
- Pickup included
- BTS Siam is the center of the pickup service in Bangkok's Pathumwan district. Free pickup for hotels are nearby selected BTS (Skytrain) stations. Silom line: Surasak (Sathon)-Siam-National Stadium. Sukhumvit line: Phaya Thai-Siam-Asoke. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time to meet your guide.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- For the group tour, a train ride or salt farm tour may not be offered depending on certain factors on the day of the tour
- For private tours, you can select your own pickup time. The standard pickup time is 6:30 AM