Spend an unforgettable two days at ElephantsWorld, preparing food, walking, and washing your newfound elephant friends. The experience includes overnight accommodation in a Thai-style cottage as well as meals and transfers to/from Bangkok.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in Bangkok.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, the order of the itinerary can differ each day as everything is dependent on the needs of the elephants. The sanctuary does not force the elephants to do anything that they wish not to
- Exploring ElephantsWorld is only possible as part of a structured program and for safety reasons you are strictly prohibited from wandering around alone
- Riding the elephants is strictly prohibited
- Please note, guests wishing to participate in the mountain walk will be charged 100 Baht per person on the day as a fee for the mahout