Escape Bangkok for the day and journey to the Ancient city of Ayutthaya, the former capital of Thailand. Visit 5 UNESCO-listed temples and the National Museum which contains important artifacts from the kingdom's 417-year history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in Bangkok city center. This pickup service is available only for those who are staying in the Khaosan, Sathorn, Silom, Siam, and Pratunam areas, and Sukhumvit from Soi 1 to 39 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even).
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Sandals or flip flops
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Visitors are requested to be dressed properly and appropriately upon entering the temples
- Pickup points are only for hotels located in the following areas: Khaosan, Sathorn, Silom, Siam, Pratunam, and Sukhumvit area from Soi 1 to 39 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even)