Get away from the city and into nature, spending your afternoon with gentle and intelligent elephants at a sanctuary in Kanchanaburi. Then head to the River Kwai for a sunset paddle board session.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from anywhere in Bangkok. Look for a guide wearing a TripGuru attire or holding a TripGuru sign.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point is at the National Stadium BTS Station, exit 2. Your tour guide will be waiting for you holding a TripGuru sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes