Explore Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Maeklong Train Market together in the morning. Enjoy lunch, and then head to Wat Pho and Wat Arun in the city and discover the royal temple.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Thai, English
- Pickup included
- Central Bangkok hotels
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This is a private tour and the timing can be adjusted
- Please avoid wearing sleeveless shirts and shorts when entering Thai temples
- Bangkok is located in the tropics, so be sure to prepare for hot weather
- Wear comfortable shoes, as the tour involves some walking
- This tour is not recommended for persons with disabilities, as getting on and off the boat platform could be difficult
- The train to Mae Klong is scheduled at 08:30 AM, 11:10 AM, 02:30 PM and 05:40 PM; with returns from Mae Klong at 06:00 AM, 09:00 AM, 11:30 AM and 03:30 PM