Complete Bangkok's main highlights in only 1 day by exploring the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Pho and Wat Arun. Savor some local street food for lunch and end the journey by riding a longtail boat in the canals and main Chao Phraya River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Hotels in downtown Bangkok. Sukhumvit Road (last pick-up point Sukhumvit 26 and Sukhumvit 39), Khaosan area, Silom and Sathorn Road.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tha Maharaj (Maharaj Pier). The meeting point is right in front of Starbucks Coffee shop inside Tha Maharaj community mall. Once there, please look for a guide holding a GetYourGuide sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Please note that the chapel is a national shrine and you will be required to wear proper attire: no bare shoulders and knees, or strapless-heel shoes
- Shoes must be removed before entering the temple buildings as a matter of respect
- Photography is permitted in the Royal Palace Grounds and in the compounds of the Emerald Buddha Temple, but not inside the buildings
- It is recommended to bring sunglasses and hat as the weather can get quite warm in Bangkok