On this evening tuk tuk tour you’ll whizz around Bangkok's older districts and see the beauty of its monuments by night. Visit both famous and lesser-known temples and markets, stopping for food as you go. Stops include Wat Pho and the flower market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
What customers loved
"The good level of energy and sincerity of our guide!"
"Going to the temple in the evening and the food"
"The Food Choices, The Whole Experience"
"I enjoyed the authentic street food"
- Experience the thrill of exploring Bangkok by tuk tuk
- Take in the beauty of Bangkok lit up at night
- Sample some of the city’s famous local food
- Visit Wat Pho and the Flower Market at night
- Transportation during the tour
- Food and drinks
- Drop off at the end of the tour within a fixed distance
- Hotel transfers
- Alcoholic drinks
- Children under 10 years
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Krung Thonburi BTS (Skytrain) Station Exit 1 – at the top of the stairs before going down to road level.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Maximum group size: 10 participants
- Tuk tuks normally carry 2 people per vehicle, but if there is an odd number of people there may be 3 people in one (if you feel too squashed, please tell the guide and they will endeavor to see to your comfort)
- The tour includes 20 to 30 minutes of walking through markets, so please wear comfortable shoes and dress sensibly
- The tour will stop for food at various points along the way, so no need to eat beforehand
- Dietary restrictions should be informed before start of the tour
- You can not see the Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho but the grounds of the temple are very special at night