Experience Bangkok from a traditional teak canal boat. Wind through the Thai capital's waterways and visit peaceful sites such as Hidden Forest Temple and Lotus Pond. Visit a bustling morning market and artist's house on this beautiful tour of Bangkok.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Discover Bangkok in a traditional teak canal boat
- Explore hidden temples, markets, and a traditional Thai home
- Lunch and snacks
- Water and soft drinks
- Life jacket
- Entrance ticket to the orchid and pandan farm
- Rain gear
- Hotel pick-up and drop off service (available for THB 500 each way per group)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
BTS Skytrain Wutthakat Station. Head towards exit 5 and meet by the ticket machine on the east side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Insurance is included in the tour price. Please send us the full name of persons who are attending the particular tour before the tour starts.