Enjoy a fascinating, private walking tour visiting the Duang Prateep Slum Foundation and see their work. Continue to the biggest local market in Bangkok, sample fruits and stop for lunch. Take a tour through Lumphini Park and spot some local lizards.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Dress code is casual, don't wear your nicest clothes for slums and local market
- Recommended to wear closed shoes