Admire Bangkok’s iconic landmarks from the Chao Phraya River on a sightseeing dinner cruise. Enjoy live music with 80s-90s songs whilst savoring a gourmet buffet. Watch the city light up at night.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The meeting point is Iconsiam Pier. You can get there by getting to the Krung Thonburi BTS Skytrain Station and taking the exit no.1. Then you would take the shuttle boat which comes every 15 minutes. Additionally, you can go to the Saphan Taksin BTS Skytrain Station and take the exit no.2, and then take a shuttle boat to the Iconsiam Pier via Sathorn pier available every 10 minutes or you can take a taxi.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This activity is suitable for all ages
- No refunds are provided for no-shows or late arrivals
- It is mandatory to check-in and you should be at the pier 15 to 30 minutes before the cruise departure time
- Booked tickets are only available to non-Thai nationals. Thai nationals must purchase tickets at the counter.
- For the Indian Buffet, please select the Iconsiam Pier Option only