NEW TOUR from From the team who have brought you some of Bangkok's best day tour experience. Cycle around Bangkok after dark, and experience a different side to the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
• Please make your own way to the start point. • If coming from the downtown area, please allow at least 1-hour as you will be traveling in peak hour traffic by taxi to Sam Yot junction. • If your traveling from downtown, it's best to travel via MRT. The meeting point is only 100 meters from MRT Sam Yot station. It's 25 Minutes walking from Khoasarn Road to the meeting point. • The Bangkok shop is located a block from the Miramar Hotel, the last building next to the canal. • Contact the local partner for assistance through mobile, WhatsApp or phone via +66 87 929 5208Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- A full range of bike sizes is available from children's bikes to XXL bikes
- Tagalong bikes can be provided for less confident cycling children as well as baby seats if you want to bring along the little ones
- You must wear a helmet
- To visit sacred sites, temples, and pagodas you must wear appropriate clothing that covers your shoulders and knees
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and closed-toed shoes
- You will not be entitled to a refund if you do not show up for your tour, if you are late, or if you voluntarily leave the tour early or are unable to adequately ride the bike