Explore Bangkok's bustling Chinatown by Tuk Tuk to savor food from street stalls recommended in the Michelin Guide. Learn more about the stalls you visit from your informative guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from hotels in central Bangkok.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the River City Complex.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- There is likely a long wait time to get a table at Jay Fai's restaurant and at Teens of Thailand bar
- As tables cannot be reserved ahead of time, these two stops are optional
- Please inform your guide of any food allergies you might have