Beat the crowds and see an alternative side to Bangkok with this action-packed evening tour. Walk around the old city, visit Wat Pho and Wat Arun, ride a tuk-tuk, and travel by boat across the Chao Phraya River. Finally, enjoy dinner in Chinatown.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Long pants
Know before you go
- Visitors are required to cover up at the temple; please wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants or a sarong.