Take an action-packed day trip to the former capital of Thailand, Ayutthaya, delving into Thai history and learning all about the ancient city’s former prosperity while dressed in traditional Thai costume.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup point at your hotel lobby in Bangkok.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note that wearing shorts and sleeveless shirts is not permitted on temple grounds. Please make sure that you're dressed appropriately upon entering all sacred locations
- The tour will conclude at the original departure point at approximately at 8:30 PM
- If you book a pickup service, please provide your pickup details. The local partner's operation team will give you the information regarding the pickup schedule as soon as possible
- Pickup services may vary depending on availability and situation (via public or private transport)