Ride through the fascinating streets of Bangkok on an electric scooter to see the unseen temples, local food markets, and spectacular buildings. Try street food on a unique guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The best way to get here is to take the MRT to Itsaraphap MRT station. Then get out at exit 1 Soi 34 and walk to Soi 32. Walk down Soi 32 for 100 meters and you should see our offices with lots of bikes. If you want to take a taxi: You can show this to the taxi. ฝั่งธนบุรี. ถนน อิสรภาพ ซอย 32. หน้า รถไฟฟ้าใต้ดิน MRT. อิสรภาพ. But please remember to leave in time to get here. In rush hour it can take up to an hour to get to here from a hotel in downtown Bangkok. Please check the train line before you traveling if you are close to train line like the BTS or MRT better to take train as we are right next to the MRT Itsaraphap station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The minimum age for this activity is 14 years of age
- The minimum height for this activity is 140cm
- The maximum body weight must be 120kg