Learn to cook authentic Thai cuisine at an internationally-acclaimed restaurant. Make some of Thailand's most iconic dishes at a dazzling, century-old mansion.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Thai
- Private group available
Select participants and date
The Blue Elephant, 233 S Sathorn Rd, Khwaeng Yan Nawa, Khet Sathon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10120, Thailand. To get to the meeting point, take the sky train to Surasak BTS Station, or take a taxi directly there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- - If you have any specific dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences before the checkout page
- - The market tour is only available for those who booked a morning class
- - The menu is different every day; you can check more information directly via the local partner once booked
- - There are no afternoon classes on Sundays