Explore the diverse cultures of Bangkok’s business districts on a 3-hour private or shared bike tour. See more than temples and malls as you bike through Benjakitty Park, discover one of the city’s most upmarket streets, and stroll around a lively market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai, Dutch
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please meet us at 884/20 Rama III Road, Bangphong Phang, Yannawa, Bangkok about 5 - 10 minutes before starting time, thanks. Call 02-1072500 if you've problems finding us.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note that the minimum age for this tour is 12 years old
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations up to 72 hours before the tour departure. For cancellations of between 48-24 hours before the tour a 50% cancellation fee will apply. Cancellations of less than 24 hours and no shows are charged in full