Take in views of Bangkok’s landmarks at night on a Chao Phraya River cruise. Be entertained by a 2-hour live band performance with 80s-90s songs whilst enjoying a gourmet buffet as the city seems to float past.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
The meeting point is ICONSIAM Pier. GPS location: 13.726372, 100.511681 Address: 299 Soi Charoen Nakhon 5 Charoen Nakhon Road Khlong Ton Sai Khlong San Bangkok 10600. How to get there: - Krung Thonburi BTS Skytrain Station and take the exit no.1 to take a shuttle boat to ICONSIAM available every 15 minutes - Saphan Taksin BTS Skytrain Station and take the exit no.2 to take a shuttle boat to ICONSIAM via Sathorn pier available every 10 minutes - TaxiOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This activity is suitable for all ages
- No refunds are provided for no-shows or late arrivals
- It is mandatory to check-in and you should be at the pier 15 to 30 minutes before the cruise departure time
- Booked tickets are only available to non-Thai nationals. Thai nationals must purchase tickets at the counter.
- For the Indian Buffet, please select the Iconsiam Pier Option only