Discover the ancient cities of Belur, Halebeedu and Shravanbelagola on your day tour. Visit some of the oldest temples constructed during Hoysala dynasty, and marvel at their spectacular art and architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Private group
- Appreciate the rarest sculptures at the Chennakeshava temple in Belur which depicts scenes from Hindu mythology.
- Visit the ancient Hoysaleshwara temple in Halebeedu which dates back to the 12th century, and marvel at its architectural design.
- Witness Asia’s tallest monolithic stone statue of Gomateshwara at Shravanabelagola, an important Jain pilgrimage place.
- Day trip to Belur, Halebeedu and Shravanabelagola with a friendly private guide.
- Service of English speaking guide
- Entry fee to all places and temples
- Transfer by private AC Car (both ways)
- Mineral water during trip
- Breakfast & Lunch in local south Indian type restaurant.
- All taxes and service charges
- Air or train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Cancellation Policy
- 30 days before tour, no cancellation charges
- 29-10 days before tour, 25% of travel cost
- 9-3 days before tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 3 days before tour, no refund