Raft the Kicking Horse River (near Golden, BC) for nonstop whitewater action and experience the biggest whitewater in the Rockies. Enjoy hot beverages back at the base afterward.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Arrive at the RiverBase (2750 Beaverfoot Road) at 8:45 AM (for morning departures) or 1:45 PM (for afternoon departures). To check-in, walk down the stairs towards the DayLodge and through the open front door.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Thermal clothing
- Face mask or protective covering
- Waterproof bag
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- All trips depart rain or shine
- Familiarity and comfort around water is recommended
- The local partner reserves the right to alter or cancel any logistic or trip departure for safety reasons
- Gratuities are not included in the ticket
- Rafters must be at least 12 years old and weigh at least 90 pounds