Maximize time on the river with a full-length rafting trip. Experience bouncy and splashy waves, stunningly scenic float sections, and big whitewater rapids. Round off the experience with a gourmet packed lunch, served after the trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Arrive at the RiverBase (2750 Beaverfoot Road) at 8:45am. Walk down the stairs towards the DayLodge and through the open front door to check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Guests must be at least 12 years of age and weigh at least 90 pounds
- Trips take place rain or shine
- Familiarity and comfort in water is preferred
- Trips are recommended for fully-mobile participants
- The local partner, for safety reasons, reserves the right to alter or cancel any logistic or departure