Complete your trip to Banff by visiting two of the area’s most beautiful lakes, Lake Louise and Moraine Lake. This half-day tour gives you the chance to see both stunning lakes, experience their beauty on a small group tour and take amazing photos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Wait at the public bus parking spot located behind the Mount Royal Hotel at 138 Banff Ave. You must be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time. Your guide will be there within the 15-minute pickup window.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The access road to Moraine Lake is closed between early October and late May each year due to avalanche risk, the exact dates of closure vary each year depending on the weather conditions
- Early season and late season bookings will not include Moraine Lake, but will instead spend 1 hour at Lake Louise.