Enjoy the natural beauty of Banff on a guided group tour. Marvel at sunset views and take advantage of star gazing opportunities. Spot more with the included headlamps and lanterns.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet outside near the glass building at the Cave and Basin National Historic Site. There is a large parking lot with free parking at this location. Your guide will have a brown hat, clipboard and a white van.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Trail distance: 5km/3.5 miles
- All guides carry bear spray and other safety equipment
- Refunds are provided if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather