Explore the highlights of Banff National Park and Lake Louise in 1 day and at your own pace. Get everywhere you want to go easily and without the hassle of parking or traffic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Buses depart from directly in front of both the Moose Hotel and Suites, and the Banff Train Station. All buses depart promptly at their scheduled departure time. It is the guests responsibility to be outside at least 10 minutes prior for check-in. The buses do not wait. No need to pre-select a departure time as your day-pass guarantees you a seat on any bus at any time. Simply show up, check-in with the bus and Hop-On! -Moose Hotel Departures: 07:45am, 09:30am, 12:15pm -Train Station Departures: 07:50am, 09:35am, 12:15pm Bus is a yellow school bus style with HopOnBanff logos on the side and is very difficult to miss.
- Stand atop an ancient glacial rock formation in the Valley of the 10 Peaks
- Experience the awe of the massive glaciers above Lake Louise
- Watch for wildlife such as bears and bighorn sheep through the safe, glare-free windows
- Discover the beautiful waterfalls of Johnston Canyon and the stunning Moraine Lake
- Receive a guaranteed seat on any bus at any time
- Knowledgeable guide on each bus
- A guaranteed seat on any bus at any time
- Itinerary personalized by guide to fit your schedule
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Pass is valid for 1 day for the date you have selected; you are free to hop on and off any of the buses as you please
- Buses depart 7 days a week from either the Moose Hotel and Suites on Banff Avenue (7:45AM , 9:30 AM, and 12:15 PM) or The Banff Heritage Train Station (7:50 AM, 9:35 AM, 12:15 PM). Please note, the later you depart the fewer places you can explore. The buses come back to Banff at 1:45 PM, 4:55 PM and 6 PM.