Take a horseback ride along the tranquil Bow river on this tour in the Banff National Park. Ride through marshes and grassy meadows as you climb Sulphur Mountain to reach the Windy Knoll viewpoint.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Warner Stables, 1 Sundance Rd, Banff, AB T1L 1B9, Canada. Meet at the big red stables located at the end of Sundance Road in Banff. When you arrive, please check-in for your ride at the office in the east barn which has signs for ‘Warner Stables’ and ‘office’. There is plenty of free parking at the site. Please ensure that you arrive 30 minutes prior to your tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Long pants
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Guests participating in horseback riding need to be 8 years or older and a maximum of 230 lbs; guests may be required to confirm their weight on a scale and provide proof of the child's age; if these requirements are not met, the booking will be forfeited without a refund
- Children must ride their own horse and will not be paired with an adult
- A basic level of English is required so that you can understand simple instructions from the guides
- Children aged 17 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Backpacks are not permitted on the ride
- All adult riders must sign a waiver; a waiver must also be completed by the parent or legal guardian of any rider under the age of 18 (documentation may be required to confirm the signatory's authority)
- Riders must be physically capable of controlling the horse without assistance