Get out in the mountain air with a wagon ride along the Bow River and the base of Sulphur Mountain on a tour in Banff. Enjoy a cowboy cookout BBQ with western-style games like lassoing and horseshoes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Warner Stables, 1 Sundance Rd, Banff, AB T1L 1B9, Canada. Look for the big red stables located at the end of Sundance Road in Banff.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Long pants
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- An understanding of basic English is required so that you can understand simple instructions from the guides
- Children aged 17 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Riders must wear sturdy closed-toed shoes and long pants
- All adult riders must sign a waiver; a waiver must also be completed by the parent or legal guardian of any rider under the age of 18 (documentation may be required to confirm the signatory’s authority)
- Backpacks are not permitted on the ride