Meet the bear at the largest enclosed and protected grizzly bear habitat in the world on a full-day tour from Banff. Stop at the Takakkaw Falls in Yoho National Park and eat a gourmet lunch at Canada's highest restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please wait at the public bus parking spot located behind the Mount Royal Hotel 5 minutes prior to the 8:12am pick-up time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Early and late season bookings may be subject to itinerary changes
- Takakkaw Falls Road opens late June so tours in early June will include stops at the Spiral Tunnels and Natural Bridge instead
- This tour has a guaranteed grizzly bear sighting or your next tour is free
- Infant rates do not include food
- Hotel pick up from Banff hotels is available on request