Glide over the sparkling snow in Banff in a horse-drawn sleigh. Cozy up with family, friends, or a loved one as your friendly driver takes you on a scenic ride through snow-covered meadows.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 40 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Warner Stables, 100 Sundance Rd, Banff, AB T1L 1B9, Canada. The big red stables located at the end of Sundance Road in Banff.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Campfires are weather-permitting
- Children 3 years and under are free of charge, but are not guaranteed a seat and may need to sit on a lap
- Sleigh rides are weather dependent and may not operate in certain conditions (eg: -35C)
- Children aged 17 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All adults must sign a waiver prior to the tour; a waiver must also be completed by the parent or legal guardian of any children under the age of 18 and documentation may be required to confirm the signatory’s authority
- Any minors under 18 years, who are not accompanied by an adult must present a pre-signed waiver to go on the tour
- Each booking will reserve one row in the sleigh; each row can hold a maximum of 4 guests
- Bookings of more than 4 guests will need to be divided into more than one booking
- A minimum of two participants are required to make a booking